lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

COFFEE (BEER) AND CIGARETTES... WHILE I WAS TALKING WITH THE BLOND MAN, THE AUDIENCE WERE CLAPPING TO THE TEDIOUS, NOISY GUITAR PLAYER...

CHARLES " THE MATHEMATICIAN" SAID: What da fuck are you doing?

WILHELM " THE ARCHITECT" SAID: Nothing... Drawing something...

CM: Come On, let me see it, do not be an asshole

WA: Wait, I have to finish it first, then You will see it.

CM: Fucker. I do not like the bastard who is playing, if you want to know if the show will be good you have to listen the first song. if the first one is a good one, the show as well, if not, we will listening shit music for one hour and thirty minutes. Bullshit...

WA: Yeah, I know...

CM: Let me see. Oh, so idiot, what do you expect with such a stupid draws? You always will be the same motherfucker, just can not believe it.

WA: Come on, do not fuck with me, just be patient, i will explain you everything...

CM: Sorry lady, one more beer please... oh, no no, two please... thanks.

WA: I want to smoke but we choosed the wrong seats. I like the ventilation of the place, it is really quite and calm, if the singer could turn down the music level...

CM: What a son of a bitch you are... tell me, what do you want? Do not be silly, she is not here

WA: I know, have you heard The Beatles song "Let it be"?

CM: Oh, my dear friend...




THE RADIO DEPT. - ALWAYS A RELIEF



It's always a relief to see you again
It's as if you don't change and you always complain

We hate different things
And different tastes
How people sing
What they create
Want to feel the illusion
The confusion

Some nerve to go against me now that we're ahead
You want to know how hard you'd fall if you did?

It feels like our time has gone to waste
Want to feel strong and not like a waste
Want to feel the illusion
The confusion

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you want to say something, this is your chance...