sábado, 14 de febrero de 2009

QUIERO COMER LASAGNA CON FELICIA, MIA Y CHARLOTTA.

Every moment will be important in the next future... but at least not now hahaha I am ready again. I want to describe my feelings again. I have opposite feelings, but the most harder is loneliness... what can I do? Nothing. I have to be patient, nothing more. I am tired, perhaps I have to go to bed now and give this stupid thoughts away. Where is she now? Where is he now? The PIXIES were right, where is my mind? Today I had a really weird day. It is instead clear that I have to rest my mind. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, this is what means my last words, tomorrow... What said the wiseman Kaliman to Solin? Answer: Patience, my dear Solin, Patience. We will fix it, but you have to be Patient...

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Your head will collapse
If there's nothing in it
And you'll ask yourself

WHERE IS MY MIND?

MY MIND IS IN THE SOUTH OF THE CITY... SOMEONE SCREAM, IT IS ME.

I AM DREAMING... WHAT A NICE DREAM. I AM GONNA SLEEP FOREVER. FOREVER AND EVER. JUST FOR YOU... FOR YOU AND ME... A CONSTANT STATE... I AM WANNA FREEZE MYSELF, JUST LIKE THE ICE... LIKE THE TREASURE INSIDE THE ROCKS... IT WILL BE SACRED. IT WILL BE UNTOUCHABLE. IT WILL BE THE SAME. IT WILL BE READY. IT WILL BE BETTER. IT WILL BE COMPLETE, TOTAL AND IT WILL BE YOURS...

4:27 AM... JUST KEEP DREAMING, DO NOT FORGET YOUR OWN WORDS, JUST KEEP DREAMING...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

If you want to say something, this is your chance...